Marketing Coordinator – Burnaby, BC
Vecima (TSE: VCM) is a globally recognized leader in creating breakthrough technology solutions that empower network service providers to connect people and enterprises to information and entertainment worldwide. Vecima provides products for the cable industry, and also provides fleet managers the key information and analytics they require to optimally manage their business under the Contigo, Nero Global Tracking, and FleetLynx brands.
Vecima’s Telematics Division is fueled by the innovation, leadership and passion of today’s top talent. Our product is the most successful Internet of Things (IoT) application – GPS fleet tracking. We are taking our solution to the next level in tracking additional assets in the IoT world. Join Vecima and work in an environment that values teamwork and communication, rewards innovation and achievement, and fosters growth and opportunity in your career.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our successful Telematics team. The ideal candidate is highly-motivated and passionate, takes initiative and is committed to driving results. You are a team player, a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and enjoy working on a variety of tasks and projects. You are curious, with a willingness to learn new things. You have an aptitude for understanding enterprise customer needs, and can convey benefits from a customer-centric perspective.
The position is based out of our Burnaby, BC office.
Duties & Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Create, maintain and update marketing and sales support collateral
- Plan and execute tradeshow exhibition schedule on time and on budget
- Communicate with internal departments including Sales, Product Management, and Customer Experience team to share customer feedback to help deliver the best solutions for customers
- Support proposal writing
- Support lead generation through digital marketing activities, including producing content for landing pages
- Produce thought leadership content such as white papers, videos, webinars and presentations
- Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future promotions
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Manage marketing lists and perform other duties as required
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally with customers
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- Highly developed copywriting skills, editing, or creative writing skills
- Experience in CRM tools (preferably SalesForce) an asset
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat an asset
- Experience with digital marketing (including SEO, SEM, PPC,) an asset
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business, Communications, or other field combined with relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience, ideally with experience in a B2B tech organization
Vecima has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as a Marketing Coordinator, we want to hear from you!
Please email your application, including a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line.