QAM & IP to Analog RF
The Terrace TC600E MDU gateway is a multi-channel digital to analog RF converter with support for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 content from QAM and IP(1) sources. The TC600E accepts any combination of up to 36 QAM channels and up to 36 Multicast or Unicast IP(1) streams up to a maximum total input bitrate of 940 Mbps. Up to 36 programs sourced from the QAM inputs can be decrypted using 6 Multi-Stream CableCARDs™. Multicast and Unicast IP streams must not be encrypted. The TC600E can decode up to 36 MPEG-2 HD/SD, 36 MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 SD, or 24 MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 HD programs, and output up to 36 NTSC analog channels. The Terrace TC600E is a flexible, compact and cost effective way to bring a digital lineup back into the analog realm for a commercial or MDU bulk account.
- Highly integrated – Combines QAM demodulation, IP input, decryption, NTSC modulation and RF upconversion
- Supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 video decoding
- Demodulate up to 36 QAM channels
- Receive up to 36 IP streams
- Output up to 36 channels from any combination of QAM and/or IP inputs
- Convert up to 36 MPEG-2 HD/SD, 36 MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 SD, or 24 MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 HD programs to analog channels
- Supports up to 6 Multi-Stream CableCARDs to decrypt up to 36 QAM streams
- SCTE-18 Force Tune EAS Support
- SCTE-20,21 Closed Captioning / VBI support
- Integrated DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
- Supports OOB-SI (VCN or Source ID) and QAM Static Mappings
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 on Ethernet Management Port
- Supports unencrypted Unicast and Multicast IP Input
- Scalable – Generate up to 90 contiguous channels with 3 co-located units
- Compatible with HITS QT+
- Compact 1RU design saves space and power
- Compatible with Terrace View for Global Monitoring
NOTE: Multi-channel CableCARDs are not included with unit
(1)The IP Input (Ethernet Media Port) functionality requires Release 6.x firmware.
CableCARD is a trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.