Vecima’s next generation IP data networking system, designed specifically for the 900 MHz spectrum, features OFDM modulation technology and significantly higher over-the-air data rates than its successful predecessor, the LMS4000. The LMS8000 delivers high speeds, reliability and advanced management features, enabling network operators to serve both business and residential subscribers.
- True ‘Plug and Play’ end-user equipment
- Supports VoIP
- Over-the-air data rates of up to 13.5 Mbps and access speeds of up to 8 Mbps
- Automatic adaptive modulation to maximize system capacity
- LOS range up to 25 miles; NLOS range up to 5 miles
- Dynamic Polling MAC
- Built-in spectrum analyzer
- Supports RADIUS AAA and SNMP
- CCU8000 is backwards compatible with EUM3005 and EUM3006 subscribers as well as MMT9000 nomadic subscribers
- PPPoE Support
- Web based Graphical User Interface
900 MHz Point-to-Point wireless backhaul or enterprise broadband applications.
- Cost-effective T-1 or lease line replacement
- IP-based video surveillance solutions
- Wireless wide area network connectivity
- Municipal, education, healthcare, security, enterprise and more
Nomadic Data Access
WaveRider Nomadic Data Access systems are field deployable wireless access networks that are portable and deliver user mobility while supporting over 3 times as many subscribers per base station compared with our competition. Operating in the 900 MHz ISM band, the Nomadic Data Access systems offer cost-effective solutions for delivering high speed voice and data services wherever constant, reliable communications are required.
Nomadic Data Access enables Ethernet connections to up to 100 nomadic and/or fixed terminals per base terminal, with up to 2 Mbps peak over the air data transfer rates. With the addition of optional components, the WaveRider MMT9000 also has the capability to provide telephone service via an IP PBX, as well as security video and short message text services. The MMT9000 may be used with the MBT9000 nomadic base station terminal to set up ad hoc networks.
- Over-the-air data rates of 2.75 Mbps and access speeds of 2.0 Mbps
- Supports voice, video and data communications
- Enables end-user mobility; suitable for in-vehicle installations
- Extended temperature range of -40°C to 50°C
- Superior 900MHz non-line-of-sight performance
- Reliable, secure, easy to deploy